The RAZR Synthetic Ultra offers a 33% weight reduction compared to steel ice augers. They are lightweight, extremely fast and can be operated by either a 18v+ Brushless Electric Drill or a Lithium Ice Auger Power Head. Every Synthetic Ultra unit is built upon our durable steel blade carriage equipped with RAZR Pro Curved Blades and Center Point to keep your drilling steady, efficient and lightning fast. These units come with 40” of flighting allowing ice anglers to drill
through 36” of ice without optional extensions. Included in the packaging is the Ultra Drill Adapter which connects the ice auger directly to your brushless drill with a 1/2” chuck. Backed by industry leading 3-Year Warranty.
- Lightweight Synthetic Flighting
- Pro Curved Blades w/Center Point
- Durable Steel Blade Carriage
- Steel Hex Shaft
- Pair with Lithium or Gas Power Head
- Pair with 18v+ Brushless Drill
- Full Size 40” Drill Length
- Easy-View Safety Flange
- 6”, 8” Drill Sizes
- The RAZR Synthetic Ultra is backed by a 3 Year Warranty.
Powerhead and Drill not included.
- Attach to your Brushlesss Drill (1/2 chuck) or Powerhead Output Shaft (22mm).
- Available in 6" and 8" hole sizes.
- Brushless drills create a large amount of torque, that when combined with your RAZR Auger will always require two hand operation. Failiure to use two hands while using a cordless drill can cause bodily harm.
- Ensure your cordless drill is in "Drill" mode and set to lowest speed setting.
- Properly attach the side handle to the drill according to manufacturers instructions.
- Tighten the drill chuck, and take caution to make sure the above two items are setup prperly.
- Always ensure proper drill settings, make sure all adapters are tight, and keep loose articles of clothing, hands and feet clear of operating area.
To achieve maximum performance from your RAZR Synthetic Ultra, we suggest you pair your auger with a drill that meets the following mininum features / specs:
- 18V+ Brushless Drill
- 4-5 Amp Hour or Higher Battery
- 1/2” Chuck Type
- Side Stabilizer / Handle
- Minimum Torque Rating of 84 Nm / 750 in. lbs.+
- No Load RPM Range of 0-550 RPM on Speed Setting 1