The RAZR Synthetic Lite offers a 30% weight reduction compared to our popular RAZR Scout Ice Auger. These new drills are lightweight, fast and can be operated by a 18v+ Brushless Electric Drill or a Hand Auger Handle. The Synthetic Lite is built upon our durable steel blade carriage and equipped with RAZR Curved Blades and Center Point to keep you drilling steady, efficient and fast. These units come with 19” of flighting allowing anglers to utilize the auger all season by adjusting the height of this auger from 31 to 43 inches. Every Synthetic Lite unit comes ready to attach to your 1/2 chuck Brushless Drill with our Brushless Drill Adapter Extension Kit.
- Lightweight Synthetic Flighting
- Curved Blades w/Center Point
- Durable Steel Blade Carriage
- Pair with 18v+ Brushless Drill
- Pair with Hand Auger Handle
- Steel Hex Shaft
- Adjustable from 31 to 43”
- Easy-View Safety Flange
- Compact Transport & Storage Size
- 6”, 8” Drill Sizes
- The RAZR Synthetic Lite is backed by a 3 Year Warranty.
- Users can convert The RAZR Synthetic Lite to a hand auger by purchasing the optional In-Line Handle (ILH-1) or Offset Folding Handle (OFH-1).
- Attach to your Brushlesss Drill
- Available in 6" and 8" hole sizes.
- Brushless drills create a large amount of torque, that when combined with your RAZR Auger will always require two hand operation. Failiure to use two hands while using a cordless drill can cause bodily harm.
- Ensure your cordless drill is in "Drill" mode and set to lowest speed setting.
- Properly attach the side handle to the drill according to manufacturers instructions.
- Tighten the drill chuck, and take caution to make sure the above two items are setup prperly.
- Always ensure proper drill settings, make sure all adapters are tight, and keep loose articles of clothing, hands and feet clear of operating area.
To achieve maximum performance from your RAZR Synthetic Lite, we suggest you pair your auger with a drill that meets the following mininum features / specs:
- 18V+ Brushless Drill
- 4-5 Amp Hour or Higher Battery
- 1/2” Chuck Type
- Side Stabilizer / Handle
- Minimum Torque Rating of 84 Nm / 750 in. lbs.+
- No Load RPM Range of 0-550 RPM on Speed Setting 1