The RAZR Scout Kit - Our brushless drill auger kit that also comes with a hand auger handle is the perfect choice for anglers of all experience levels. This auger will attach directly to your brushless drill with the included drill adapter and extension or the inlcuded In-Line Handle. The Handle is perfect for early ice, or for those who don't need or have a brushless drill. Available in 4", 5", 6", 7" and 8" drill sizes.
This Kit also includes an In-Line Handle and Auger Wing Bolt.
- The RAZR Scout is a full Metal Ice Auger.
- The RAZR Scout comes equipped with RAZR Curved Blades and a center point (interchangeable with Strikemaster® Lazer™ blades).
- The RAZR Scout easily connects to your brushless drill with a 1/2” chuck by using the included drill adapter w/ variable length extension.
- Quickly set preferred drilling height from 31" to 43" to accommodate different ice thickness and angler height.
- Prevent auger loss down the ice hole with the included Easy-View Safety Flange and necessary Hex Key and Collar Bolts.
- Blade Guard Included.
- The RAZR Scout is backed by a 5 Year Warranty.
- Attach to your brushless drill
- Available in 4", 5", 6", 7" and 8" hole sizes.
- Brushless drills create a large amount of torque, that when combined with your RAZR Cordess Drill Auger will always require two hand operation. Failiure to use two hands while using a cordless drill can cause bodily harm.
- Ensure your cordless drill is in "Drill" mode and set to lowest speed setting.
- Properly attach the side handle to the drill according to manufacturers instructions.
- Tighten the drill chuck, and take caution to make sure the above two items are setup prperly.
- Always ensure proper drill settings, make sure all adapters are tight, and keep loose articles of clothing, hands and feet clear of operating area.