Minn Kota MKR-28 trolling Motor Plug and ReceptacleModel: 1865120
- Trolling Motor Plug and Receptacle provides continuous power rated to 60 amps up to 48V. Designed for freshwater and saltwater applications.
- Silver plated terminals for a reliable corrosion-resistant connection in any freshwater or saltwater application.
- Sealed waterproof design
- Secure threaded electrical connection
- Adjustable mounting orientations
- Continuous power rated to 60 amps up to 48v
- 8 AWG wire leads
- Compatible with 1 - 10 AWG wire sizes
The MKR-28 trolling Motor Plug and Receptacle provides continuous power and is rated to 60 amps up to 48V. Designed for freshwater and saltwater applications, silver plated terminals provide reliable use in the harshest conditions. This plug is the recommended replacement for the MKR-18 Plug & Receptacle (part number 1865102) and MKR-26 (part number 1865128). Package includes: trolling motor plug with 18" wire lead, receptacle with 24" wire lead, mounting faceplate, dust cap, 1-10 AWG splicer, 1 AWG ferrule, 2 AWG ferrule, 4 AWG ferrule, heat shrink, hex wrench and installation manual.
What's in the Box:
- Trolling motor plug with 18" wire lead
- Receptacle with 24" wire lead
- Mounting faceplate
- Dust cap
- 1-10 AWG splicer
- 1 AWG ferrule
- 2 AWG ferrule
- 4 AWG ferrule
- Heat shrink
- Hex wrench
- Installation manual