STRIKER Vivid 7sv Fish Finder with GT52HW-TM
You almost have to feel sorry for the fish these days. Modern technology has really stacked the odds in anglers' favor.
You can see fish and structure in colorful detail with the Garmin Striker 7sv fishfinder. This easy-to-use 7" device now features high-contrast color palettes to make it easier to spy on what's beneath the surface. That will let you know when you are over exactly the type of bottom you want to fish and help you put your lures and baits right in front of the noses of the fish you want to catch.
This Garmin Striker 7sv transducer and fishfinder package features a GT52 transducer for best-in-class Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar as well as CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars. High-sensitivity GPS lets you mark hotspots, plan routes and view your boat's speed. You can create and save maps with 1' contours with built-in Quickdraw Contours software. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to connect to the ActiveCaptain app1 to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications and access the Garmin Quickdraw Community. The Striker Vivid 7sv fishfinder with transducer includes tilt/swivel mount plus hardware and cable.
Read a Garmin Striker 7sv review or two and we think you will agree: This fish finder/transducer combo could produce some striking improvements in your fishing results.
Garmin Striker 7sv Fish Finder with Transducer Features:
- Easy-to-use 7" color fish finder with new vivid scanning sonar color palettes to easily distinguish fish and structure; tilt/swivel bail-mount bracket included
- Includes a GT52 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars
- High-sensitivity GPS to mark waypoints, create routes and view your boat's speed
- Includes built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to connect to the ActiveCaptain app1 to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications (including software update notifications) and access the Garmin Quickdraw Community
Plastic, TM or Trolling Motor Transducer, High Wide CHIRP/CHIRP DownVü/SideVü - 455/800kHz, 500W, 12-Pin
GT52HW-TM transducer is perfect for freshwater anglers who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP DownVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar. This transom-mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below and to the side of your boat.
The 12-pin transducer features high wide-band CHIRP traditional sonar (150-240 kHz) and has a power rating of 250W. The CHIRP DownVü and SideVü (455/800 kHz) elements have a power rating of 500W each (1,500W total).
The GT52HW-TM is ideal for mounting to a trolling motor due to its compact size. For installation, follow the included instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Frequency: CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz); ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) and 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
- Power: Traditional 250 W; ClearVü/SideVu 350 W
- Beamwidth: Traditional (24-16); ClearVü/SideVü (2.0x50 @ 455 kHz) and (1.0x30 @ 800 kHz)
- Maximum depth: Traditional: 800 ft.; ClearVü: 500 ft.; SideVü: 500 ft.
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: 12-pin
- Cable length: 20 ft.
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom
In the Box
- Striker Vivid 7sv fish finder
- GT52HW-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- 12-pin to dual four-pin transducer adapter cable
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Garmin bumper sticker