- Fish Finders & Electronics
- Transducer - Thru Hull
- Simrad P319 50/200Khz Plastic Thru Hull 9-Pin
Simrad XSONIC P319 50/200Khz Plastic Thru Hull with 9-Pin connectorModel: 000-13915-001
- Depth and temperature
- Good target detail in shallow-water at 200 kHz and good deep-water bottom tracking at 50 kHz
- Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
- Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Housings are ABYC H-27 compliant
- Plastic transducer housing
The P319 features our 50/200 kHz, dual-frequency, single-ceramic element in a low-profile housing. The nearly-flush design minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16"") extending outside of the hull. The bronze B117 and stainless steel SS60 models are also available to accommodate all hull materials.
Customers Also Viewed
Tailfin Pet Co.