Raymarine Micronet Wireless
Multi Maxi DisplayModel: T210
- Automatic page selection. The 'Auto Leg' function allows the display to automatically show the right information for each leg of the course.
- Page hiding. Customise the display to show only the data options required, minimising the time it takes to select the information you want.
- Maximised performance. The displays have an innovative Start Line feature, Line Bias, Wind Shift and Timer functions together with indicators for acceleration and speed trend.
- In tidal waters. Set, Drift, Turn and Course to Steer functions will give you the edge by helping you spot tides.
- Excellent visibility by day. High contrast LCD and a wide viewing angle.
- Excellent visibility by night. The black background ensures minimal night vision disturbance and a choice of red or amber digits allows you to select different colours for different data.
- Remote control. Your Maxi Display can be controlled and configured from anywhere on your boat using the Raymarine Wireless Remote Display.
- Free format data pages. Allows PC navigation and race software to write directly to Raymarine Wireless displays.
You need instant access to accurate data and displays that are absolutely reliable. Raymarine Wireless instruments display all the data you'll need and there are no wires running through your hull or down your mast.
Besides giving you versatility, Raymarine Wireless displays are unique. They are wireless, solar powered and use Micronet technology.
A typical installation can be done in just a few hours, with your rig in place and your boat still in the water. And there's no need for holes in the bulkhead or wires down the mast.
Raymarine Wireless displays are solar powered with integrated lithium batteries that power the unit for life. Power consumption is so efficient that units can run autonomously for up to 300 hours.
The elimination of wires in the mast not only reduces spar weight but also lowers the boat's centre of gravity, giving significant and immediate performance advantage.
Using clip-in cradles, your display can be placed anywhere on your boat, allowing you to view the information where and when you need it.
All Raymarine Wireless products are sealed for life and completely waterproof (submersible to 10m). This also means no condensation.
A large, solar-powered mast display for racing yachts that provides highly visible and accurate data. Massive 50 mm (2 in) digits.