The Shadow Rap® combines a horizontal struggle with a vertical fade that perfectly mimics a minnow in trouble. Rapala has perfected the natural minnow action in this new jerkbait that triggers fish in three ways: on the kick, on a slow fading fall and on the snap back to life.
Most jerk baits continue on a forward plane with each jerk. Not the Shadow Rap®. It kicks almost 180 degrees right then left, so it can be fished nearly in place with very little forward travel, keeping the flickering fade of the Shadow Rap® right in a fish's strike zone. That's when things really get interesting.
IT’S ABOUT THE STRUGGLE
Kicking almost 180 degrees right then left, with very little forward travel, it stays in the strike zone.
HEAD DOWN ATTITUDE
Head down, ready to work, the fixed weight system allows lure to fade slowly like a dying minnow.
SLACK LINE LOOK BACK
After a sharp snap and generous slack line, it will actually spin around and look backwards.
- Construction - Textured Scale Body with Translucent Finishes
- Features - Slow-Sinking on Pause
- Swim Action - Sharp Left to Right Turns Hard Flash Movement
- Targeted Species - Bass, Multi-Species Gamefish
- Terminal Tackel - VMC® Fine Wire Round Bend Hooks
- Fishing Technique - Casting
- Running Depth - 2 ft. to 4 ft.
- Hand-Tuned & Tank-Tested
- Incredible Life-Like Finishes
- Kicks Almost 180 Degrees Right Then Left
- Action Keeps Shadow Rap® in Strike Zone Longer
- Patent Pending Action
|Model Number||Running Depth||Body Length||Weight||Treble Hooks|
|SDR11||2'-4'||4-3/8"||7/16 oz.||Three No. 6|