The interference or electronic "noise" generated by alternators, ignition systems, motors, etc., can render a vehicle or vessel's radio or other electronic equipment virtually useless. This interference takes the form of popping or static on radios or audio gear and garbled images or "hash" on video displays.
These specialized filters can be used singly or in combination to attenuate conducted line noise, either at the affected equipment or at the noise source.
- Model 150A: 70 kHz - 100 MHz
- Models PC-10 and PC-25: Audio - 200 MHz
- Heavy duty aluminum construction
- Operate on 6-48 VDC systems
- Integral mounting flanges for secure installation
- Brass stud connectors on alternator filters accommodate high current cables and terminals
- Color coded wire leads on all other models make in-line installation easy
|150-A||150 Amp||In the alternator output lead||3.25"||5.75"||3.25"||3 lbs.|
|PC-10||10 Amp||In the + and - power leads close to affected equipment||1.25"||4.25"||3"||1 lb.|
|PC-25||25 Amp||Same as PC-10||2"||4.25"||3.25"||2 lbs.|