ICE 55 Ice Fishing Flasher
Humminbird's ICE 55 Ice Flasher from Humminbird carries revolutionary features built and designed for the diehard ice fisherman. The ICE 55 Ice Flasher feature a fiber-optic flasher display and a backlit LCD for exceptional performance in any level of light, making this flasher easy to use on those blinding, sunny winter days. The 6-color display has an overlay depth scale for easy interpretation. The LCD shows a depth scale and large number readouts for exact depth marks.
At the heart of the Humminbird ICE 55 Ice Flasher is a Dual Beam 9 Degree (240 kHz) 19 Degree (455 kHz) transducer allowing for a greater overall cone of view. This flasher runs at four depth scales in manual mode: 20 ft., 40 ft., 80 ft. and 200 ft. and seven depth scales in automatic mode: 20 ft., 40 ft., 60 ft., 80 ft. 100 ft., 120 ft. and 200 ft.
The ICE 55 includes a 6 button control pad with zoom, gain, noise, beam, target cursor and color selections for easy fine tuning. A LCD battery voltage indicator lets you know the flashers power condition. This unit includes a rechargeable 9 amp hour 12 volt battery and charger.
- LCD and 6-color fiber-optic flasher display
- Overlay depth scale delivers excellent viewing in sunlight
- 2400 watts peak-to-peak power
- 10-step interference rejection
- 4 depth scales (manual mode): 20', 40', 80', 200'
- 7 depth scales (auto mode): 20', 40', 60', 80', 100', 120', 200'
- 6 button control pad
- Color palatte setting allow unit to display as Vexilar, Marcum and
- Humminbird-6 color
- Dual Beam 9/19° Transducer
- LCD Battery voltage indicator
- Shuttle mount with built-in gimbal bracket
- 7AH battery with charger
- Soft Side Carrying Case
- 2-year manufacturers warranty
Product : HUMMINBIRD ICE 55 ICE FISHING FLASHER 2400 WATTS
Manufacturer : HUMMINBIRD
Manufacturer Part No : 407040-1
UPC : 082324032110
Customers Also Viewed
Bay de Noc Lure Company