Humminbird Helix 7 G4 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS
- The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G4 fish finder features MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, AutoChart Live, Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. An upgraded high-definition 7"" display will give you the best view of the many pre-loaded split screen view options so that you'll never miss a fish.
- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more detail than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G4 fish finder features MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, AutoChart Live, Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. An upgraded high-definition 7"" display will give you the best view of the many pre-loaded split screen view options so that you'll never miss a fish.
|Display Size - Diagonal||7""|
|Display Pixel Matrix||Display Pixel Matrix|
|Sonar-Standard||Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging|
|Sonar-Coverage||20°, 42°, 60° & (2) 86° @ -10dB|
|Sonar-Optional||53 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP|
|CHIRP - Frequencies Supported||83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)|
|Sonar-Frequencies Supported||50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz|
|Depth-Sonar||1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)|
|CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported||455 kHz (440-500 kHz), MEGA DI (1075-1150 kHz)|
|Depth-Down Imaging||400 ft (455 kHz), 75 ft (MEGA)|
|Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side)||NA|
|Features||Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Down Imaging, MEGA Imaging|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Micro SD|
|Compatible With||AIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota US2 Sonar, Minn Kota Built-In MEGA DI|
|Power Draw||800 mA|
|Power Input||10.8-20 VDC|
|Power Output Peak-to-Peak||4000 Watts|
|Power Output RMS||500 Watts|
|Screen Snap Shot||Included|
|Mount-Standard Size||10.54"" W x 5.8"" H x 3.68"" D|
|Mount-Optional Size||10.54"" W x 5.44"" H x 1.13"" D|
|Transducer Mount Location||Transom|
|Coast Master Compatibility||Yes|
|Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility||Yes|
|Navionics Platinum + Compatibility||Yes|
|Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility||Yes|
|View Preset Keys||No|
|X-Press Menu System||Yes|
|Custom Digital Readout||Yes|
|Custom View Selections||No|
|Display Colors Grayscale||16-Bit|
|Transducer Included||XNT 9 HW MDI 75 T|
|MEGA Live Compatibility||No|
What's in the Box:
- Control head
- Transom-mount transducer - XNT 9 HW MDI 75 T
- Power cable
- Gimbal mounting bracket
- Mounting hardware.