Fusion Apollo MS-WB670 Marine Entertainment Hideaway SystemModel: 010-02346-00
- PartyBus™-Network*: Enjoy the freedom of musical choice with the Apollo Series and Fusion's PartyBus™-Network. We have introduced a new intuitive user experience allowing for easy navigation of your entire boat's audio network, making control of your audio and sources a seamless experience.
- Wi-Fi Audio Streaming With Apple AirPlay 2*: Seamlessly stream high quality audio via Apple AirPlay 2 over Wi-Fi* from your compatible Apple device to the Apollo WB670. Apple AirPlay 2 has the added functionality of being able to stream one audio source from your compatible Apple device to multiple Apollo Series marine stereos connected to the same network, with individual and global volume control of the head units.
- Over-The-Air Software Updates*: The Apollo Series is intelligently simple and always up to date, thanks to the over-the-air software updates available from your smartphone or compatible device via the free Fusion-Link app.
- More Source Options: The Apollo WB670 features more source options, with Bluetooth, UPnP, Optical Audio, advanced SiriusXM features and DAB+ radio available, AM/FM radio, AUX and USB connections ready at your fingertips.
- Compact Design: Designed to save space at the helm, the Apollo WB670 can be mounted in out-of-way places such as storage lockers, inside helm consoles and other concealed compartments.
- Advanced SiriusXM Features (USA only): Along with the addition of on-screen album art, a selection of advanced features are now available on SiriusXM!
- True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Built on Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy, the Apollo WB670 has been tested to a high level for protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV.
- Fusion-Link™: The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from partnered marine Multi-Function Displays, compatible Apple or Android devices via the Fusion-Link app, and Garmin watches via Fusion-Link Lite. With multiple control options, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
- Multi-Zone Technology™: Three independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience across your boat, each with advanced localized menu controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more. Note: Subwoofer and full range line outs require additional amplification.
- Additional Audio Zones: Up to six independent audio zones are available by connecting two Apollo WB670’s via Ethernet to a router or Ethernet switch. You will be able to control both Apollo WB670’s from a single Apollo ERX400 wired remote.
The new Apollo WB670 inherits key audio innovations and technological brilliance from the Apollo RA670, re-engineered in a compact, space saving form factor designed to simplify dash space at the helm. Key features include Fusion’s Digital Signal Processing Technology, enhanced PartyBus™-Network* capabilities, Wi-Fi audio streaming with Apple AirPlay® 2*, over-the-air software updates* and more source options including Optical Audio for connection to TVs. The Apollo WB670 also has enhanced connectivity options giving you convenience and flexibility when controlling your entertainment system. You can connect an Apollo ERX400 wired remote via Ethernet for the full Apollo user experience or alternatively for a more streamlined system, you can control the WB670 using only a Garmin MFD via NMEA 2000® or Ethernet. From the kick drum to your eardrum, Apollo has made it inherently simple to customize your audio entertainment for superior sound quality in any area of your boat. The future of marine audio entertainment has arrived.
*Available when the Apollo WB670 is connected via an Ethernet cable to a wireless network router or Apollo Series stereo network enabled with Wi-Fi® technology.
Note: A SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner and subscription are required to access SiriusXM satellite radio (available in USA only). DAB+ radio requires the addition of an MS-DAB100A module (sold separately).
AirPlay and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.Specifications
|Sources||AM/FM / Bluetooth / Apple AirPlay 2 / digital optical input / USB audio / iPhone / iPod / AUX / UPnP / MTP / SiriusXM-Ready|
|Digital Signal Processing (DSP)||Yees|
|Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles preconfigured via DSP||Yes|
|Fusion-Link Control (Wireless)||Yes|
|PartyBus-Network Technology||Yes (receive and broadcast - wired or wirelessly* when Apollo WB670 is integrated with a wireless network router or Apollo Series stereo network enabled with Wi-Fi technology)|
|Bluetooth Wireless Technology||Bluetooth audio streaming, music control (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth protocols)|
|Wi-Fi||Yes* (*when integrated with a wireless network router or Apollo Series stereo network enabled with Wi-Fi technology)|
|NMEA 2000 (Control via MFD - Fusion-Link)||Yes|
|Works with ERX/NRX Remotes||Yes|
|Optical Input||1 x Digital Optical Input (SPDIF)|
|Rated Power Output (4 Ohm)||26 W rms x 4 @ 14.4 V input < 10% THD|
|Rated Power Output (2 Ohm)||43 W rms x 4 @ 14.4 V input < 10% THD|
|Peak Power||280W max|
|Auxiliary Inputs||1 x RCA Input (AUX)|
|Ethernet||One Ethernet port|
|USB 2.0 Port||One USB 2.0 port (for phone charging / media playback)|
|SiriusXM||One SiriusXM port (requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner, does not support traffic and weather)|
|One SiriusXM port (requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner, does not support traffic and weather)||One Motorola antenna connector port|
|Speaker Channels||4 x channels, 1 pair per zone (zone 1 & 2 internal amplifier / zone 3 requires external amplification)|
|RCA Pre-Out (Left, Right and Subwoofer)||3 zones (1 x L+R per zone, 1 x Sub per zone - All require external amplification)|
|Operating Voltage||Fusion DAB+ module is required (sold separately). Only available where DAB or DAB+ broadcast is supported|
|Software Updates||Over-the-air software updates* via the free Fusion-Link app or USB (*when Apollo WB670 is integrated with a wireless network router or Apollo Series stereo network enabled with Wi-Fi technology)|