FISHSLAYER TACKLE's "CLATTER JIGS" combine both sound along with vibrant colors to entice both predatory, hungry or just angry fish to viciously attack the CLATTER JIGS. The precision CNC machined center sliding weight is POWDER COATED and extremely durable.
As the FISHSLAYER TACKLE's center sliding weight moves along the jig core, it emits both vibratory and audible clicking sounds thru the water via our CNC machined, proven and uniquely engineered slider. The vibrations and clicking sounds emanating from the CLATTER JIGS, precisely penetrate the vibration sensing canal down the side of the fish called the "lateral line" which triggers the fish to immediately attack.
The CLATTER JIGS are available in a variety of different weights along with many different color combinations.
FISHSLAYER TACKLE's CLATTER JIG FEATURES
- Proudly manufactured and assembled at our plant in the USA.
- Marine Grade, High Strength, Stainless Steel.
- Precision CNC machined Center Sliding Weight.
- The Powder Coated, Center Sliding Weights are extremely durable, can take a beating, and are available in many vibrant, fish-catching colors, including many that glow.
- Sculpted & Plated Spinner Blades with a chrome finish on the inside & a variety of highly fish attracting colors on the outside.
- These CLATTER JIGS can also be fished inside the Lake Ontario Estuary and up the Salmon River as they meet and are within Salmon River lure and hook size regulations.
- Single, Razor sharp, Mustad Hook.
- The distance between the HOOK'S POINT & SHANK, is LESS than 1/2".
- The distance between the HOOK'S POINT & JIG is LESS than 1-1/2".