C-Map Discover X Chart, microSD, North AmericaModel: M-NA-T200-D-MS
- Hi-Res Bathymetry Layer - Identify shallow areas, drop offs, ledges, holes or humps. Includes the very best of C-MAP® HRB data, with integrated Genesis® social map data.
- Custom Depth Shading - Allows you to set a safety depth or create your own shading and level-up your fishing — see things your way.
- Tides & Currents - Show projections of water level and directions of tides to help plan your day out, whether cruising or fishing.
- Marina & Port Plans - Docking in an unfamiliar port is no problem when you have precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including slip spaces, restricted areas and other valuable navigation information.
- Harbor & Approach Details - Unprecedented level of detail. Approach any harbor and inlet with confidence. The perfect partner at the end of a long cruise or an exciting day of fishing.
- Subscription-Free Autorouting - Automatically plot the shortest, safest route based on detailed chart data and your personalized vessel information.
- EASY UPDATES — 12 MONTHS FREE ONLINE UPDATES -Keep your chart current, with 12 months free online updates for all DISCOVER™ X and REVEAL™ X charts.
A new experience in navigation. DISCOVER™ X the latest and best of C-MAP® data along with all the key features you need for a safe, stress-free journey — whatever the time of day and whatever the weather.
Navigation is clearer and more intuitive than ever before. With new tools, best-in-class Day and Night modes and improved Autorouting, you can always make the most of your time on the water.
Full integration with the Simrad® Companion App. Enjoy the same chart experience on your NSX®, laptop, tablet and phone, along with full connectivity. Plan trips, review Tracks and plot Waypoints on your App and sync directly to your NSX®, with no subscription fees required.
New modes, created to ensure maximum visibility and ease of use in all light and weather conditions. Always see the detail you need. Stay safe and navigate with ease.
Makes navigation easy by giving you accurate, up-to-date vector chart detail derived from official sources, including hydrographic offices.
Quickly, intuitively see information on locations, POIs, tides, channels and more, with a simple touch of the screen.