Bushnell H2O 7x50 Waterproof Porro Prism BinocularsModel: 157050R
- WATERPROOF AND FOGPROOF CONSTRUCTION IPX7 waterproof construction is tested by submerging at 1 meter for 30 minutes without any penetration. The incorporation of IPX7 rating means these binoculars are ready to take on the nastiest conditions and the roughest elements.
- FULLY MULTI-COATED, ALL GLASS OPTICS SYSTEM An all glass, fully multi-coated optical system combined with BAK-4 Prisms enhances contrast, resolution, and light transmission.
- NON-SLIP AGGRESSIVE TEXTURE FOR CONFIDENT GRIP AND RUBBER HOUSING FOR DROP PROTECTION Updated ergonomics with non-slip soft touch rubber and easy grip texture. Easy grip runners where grip counts and texture along the sides and bridge of the binocular reduce the chance of dropping and give a confident in-hand feel?.even with one hand.
- UPDATED LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM BODY CONSTRUCTION FOR UNMATCHED DURABILITY AND ALL-DAY COMFORT Aluminum chassis adds confident durability that these binoculars can take the abuse of even the most grueling conditions. By reducing the weight of the body, you can use these binoculars comfortably all day?everyday.
- 20 YEAR LIFETIME IRONCLAD WARRANTY H2O Binoculars are backed by the Bushnell Lifetime Ironclad Warranty and are engineered and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for the lifetime of the product. Fully transferable and no receipt required.
Waterproof construction with fully multi-coated optics for enhanced contrast and resolution. Porro prism design for more light efficiency and better contrast.Specifications
|Magnification x Objective Lens||7x50mm|
|Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||340 ft|
|Exit Pupil||7 mm|
|Close Focus||24 ft|
|Adapts To Tripod||yes|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||No|
|Dielectric Prism Coating||No|
|Ultra Wide Band Coating||No|
|Protective Lens Coating||Protective Lens Coating|
What's in the Box:
- 157050R Binocular
- Neck Strap