Pro Installer 400A Dual Bank Control Switch - MC10
Another addition to our multi award winning Pro Installer EZ Mount range, the innovative Dual Bank Control switch is like 3 switches in one, House, Start, and Emergency Parallel. Offering easy intuitive control for the boater, the Dual Bank Control switch features a unique isolated-On position which allows use of house loads and VHF radio if the engine needs to be electrically isolated, or allows the engine to be isolated during servicing while still providing power to house loads (for lighting, stereo, fridge etc). For boats or vehicles with single Engine and House battery bank, Dual Bank Control allows the use of optimized battery banks for their respective loads; an appropriately sized deep cycle bank for House loads, and thin plate starting batteries for the Engine. Further, sensitive electronics are isolated from starter motor induced voltage spikes because House and Engine loads are separated during normal operation, unlike Selector battery switches. As easy as 1, 2, 3, these revolutionary EZ Mount battery switches allow you to wire from the front for the easiest surface mounting. With their shared interconnection height, EZ-Mount battery switches "cluster" directly with the Pro Installer Busbar Range, resulting in the fastest, most compact installations. Optimized cable access makes installation a breeze.
- Tested to UL1107 ignition protection, CE
- Tinned copper 10mm (3/8 inch) studs
- Stainless steel washers and nuts
- Fiber reinforced plastics
- 400A Continuous / 600A 5 minutes Intermittent / 1500A 10 seconds Cranking (cable size to achieve ratings 120mm}, 4/0, smaller cable size will reduce the Amp rating)
- Waterproof to IP67
- Same interconnection height as Pro Installer
- Removable knob allows isolation during servicing
- 3 removable side plates for protection
- Industry standard 3.85 x 3.85 inch footprint
- For surface mounting only
- Each Pro Installer battery switch is fully tested for pressure sealing, rotation force and electrically load tested
Mounting: Surface, Rear or Front
Voltage: 48v DC (for 12-48v systems, both banks must be same voltage)
Rating: 400 Cont / 600 Inter / 1500 Crank
Dims: 3.85" x 3.85" x 3.62"
Operation: 1, 1/2, Parallel, Off
Stud: 4x 10 mm (3.8")
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : BEP Marine
Manufacturer Part No : 772-DBC
UPC : 843687007807