B&G Triton Autopilot controller and Triton Display Pack
- Optical Bonding Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display, Triton allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear colour display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
- Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton exceptionally efficient and extending time available from your battery capacity.
- Easy to Use: Triton provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.
The full-color Triton Display provides sailors with a clear visual representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading, AIS targets, GPS data and more.
An Optically Bonded display means absolutely zero condensation or fogging, while transflective LCD technology provides exceptional contrast and visibility — day or night — while consuming less power than traditional backlight-only displays. The flexible, NMEA 2000® certified, Triton Display can be integrated into a wider navigation system and also be combined with a Triton Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B&G sail-specific autopilot steering algorithms.
This intuitive keypad can be combined with the Triton Instrument display to create a fully-featured autopilot controller. Benefit from B&G’s intelligent sail-specific functionality for compass and wind steering, Smart Manoeuvre controls for easy tacking and gybing, and MFD / chart plotter integration for waypoint and route navigation. Take complete control of your autopilot with a simple seven-button keypad, built for safe and reliable operation in all conditions.
What's in the Box:
- Triton Autopilot Controller
- Triton Digital Instrument Display