This tool includes a double crimp mechanism that crimps stranding and insulation portion of Ancor connectors in one motion for superior strain relief of vinyl and nylon terminals.
- Crimps 26-10 AWG vinyl and nylon insulated terminals and connectors
- Must be fully closed before tool allows itself to open ensuring a proper crimp
- Includes lever to release jaws mid-cycle in the event of an incorrectly placed terminal
- Ratcheting operation with ergonomic handle to prevent hand fatigue
- 4 color-coded cavities for different wire sizes
- Length: 10.25" (260mm)
- Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Ancor
Manufacturer Part No : 703030
UPC : 091887983364
Ancor Single Crimp Ratchet Tool f/22-8 AWG Heatshrink, Vinyl & Nylon Insulated Terminals & Connectors
Customers Also Viewed