Airmar B175C High Frequency CHIRP Transducer with 12d Tilted Element and Garmin 8 pin M&M Chirp Cable - 1m
- High—CHIRPS from 130 kHz to 210 kHz, 15° to 9° beamwidth
- 80 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Bronze transducer housing
- Boat Size: Up to 11 m (36’)
Rely on Airmar’s new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 80 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
Thjis transducer terminates with Airmars Mix and Max connector, you can cut it off to connect to a sounder that does not require a connector.
|Hull Deadrise||8° to 15°|
|Boat size||Up to 11 m (36’)|
|Hull type||Fiberglass or wood|
What's in the Box:
- B175 High Frequency Transducer
- Garmin 8 pin M&M Chirp Cable - 1m