Built with two one-knocker mechanisms which synchronizes to generate differing pitches. The large head chamber amplifies a higher pitch with stainless steel sounding while a larger tungsten rattle in the smaller rear chamber makes a deeper pitch. The tungsten weight transfer system enables longer casts. Can be walked fast or slow producing 180° turns or tight crisp snaps leaving a bubble trail simulating prey. Strong nose end buoyancy creates fi rm resistance to diving in choppy water. DUAL PITCH tapered tail and Mustad KVD Triple Grip trebles increase hookup ratio.
- Dual Rattle Chambers Synchronize to Produce a Unique Sound
- Tungsten Weight Transfer System
- Extremely Versatile Walking Lure
- Mustad KVD Elite Triple Grip Treble
- Ultra-High Definition Paint Finishes
- High Definition Holographic Eyes
- Tapered Tail Improves Hookup Ratio