Simrad NAC-D Autopilot ComputerModel: 000-15621-001
- SeaStar Solutions®, Volvo®, Yanmar® and Yamaha® approved control system interface
- Control via AP™ 44, AP 48 or easily integrate with your Simrad® multifunction display
- No need for an additional hydraulic pump, rudder sensor, or dockside calibration
- SteadySteer™ feature included
- Steer to a waypoint, heading or set turn pattern, such as a U turn, Spiral turn and many more — the NAC™ -D can even initiate a zigzag turn
- CAN-bus data connectivity - connection to Optimus® steering systems via the CAN-bus data network
- Full system integration with Simrad® navigation systems via NSS™ and NSO™ multifunction display ranges
NAC™ -D is a steer-by-wire autopilot solution for Electronic Vessel Control Systems (steering systems with a digital interface).
With NAC -D, boaters with SeaStar® Optimus®, Yanmar® VC10/JC10, Volvo® IPS/EVC or Yamaha® helm master/single engine control systems can benefit from all the full features and performance of Simrad® autopilots.
Requires only the connection of two Micro-C connectors — there is no requirement for an additional hydraulic pump, rudder sensor installation or dockside rudder calibration. This saves boaters’ time and money.
Featuring Continuum® steering and support for the new SteadySteer™, the NAC -D allows automatic switching between two speed profiles delivering optimal steering performance at both low and high speeds.
Choose the controller to suit your preference from dedicated controllers like the AP™ 44 or AP 48, or simply integrate with your Simrad® multifunction display.
Simrad® autopilot systems incorporate state-of-the-art electronics and represent over 70 years of experience and development. Simrad® autopilots can reduce your workload and fatigue and improve your situational awareness and safety, helping you arrive fresher at your destination.Specifications
|Compass sensor support||NMEA 2000|
|Engine Drive systems integration||Volvo EVC, Yamaha, Yanmar, Optimus|
|Manouevres / Turn Patterns||C-turn, U-turn, Zigzag turn, Square turn, S-turn, Depth counter tracking (DCT)|
|NMEA 2000||2 x NME2000 Micro-C port, 2 LEN|
|Power Consumption, max.||40mA|
|Power Consumption, typical||40mA|
|Supply Voltage||9-16V via CAN|
|Operating Temperature Range||0C to +55C (+32F to +131F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30C to +70C (-22F to +131F)|
|Compass Safe Distance - Metric, imperial||0,5m (19,7"")|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||86,5 x 20,0 x 11,5mm (3,4 x 0,8 x 0,45"")|
|Mounting Type||Inline with cable|
What's in the Box:
- Micro-C T-Connector