Designed by Elite Series pro Brett Hite in conjunction with Japanese luremaker Evergreen International, the ChatterBait Jack Hammer is among the most refined and highly anticipated baits to ever hit the U.S. market. Its flat-bottom, low center of gravity head and super thin, strong stainless steel blade enable the Jack Hammer to start vibrating quickly and hunt in an erratic, side-to-side motion, just like a frantic baitfish. Its signature head and blade combo allow it to deflect off cover very easily as well, and also allows it to skip easily beneath docks and overhanging trees like no bladed jig before.
A channeled groove along the bottom of the head positions the blade low enough to strike the head, producing a signature �chattering� sound while also preventing the blade from detaching from the head. Adding to the bait's overall durability and effectiveness, a Gamakatsu heavy wire flipping hook features the ideal length, gap, and razor sharp point to ensure an ultra high hook-up ratio, while a double wire trailer keeper holds all types of soft plastic trailers securely in place. Premium hand-tied silicone rubber skirts in a range of immaculate patterns along with highly detailed, color-matched head and blade paint schemes provide a top-notch appearance and help vault the ChatterBait Jack Hammer several notches above any other vibrating jig on the market today!
- Designed in conjunction with renowned bladed jig expert Brett Hite and leading Japanese lure company Evergreen International
- Exclusive patented ChatterBait® bladed swim jig design and stainless hex-shaped ChatterBlade®
- Low center of gravity head with 3D eyes and channel groove for blade protection
- Quality components include Gamakatsu® heavy wire flipping hook and Decoy® Egg Snap
- Double wire trailer keeper
- Detailed head and blade paint schemed and color-matched, hand-tied silicone skirting
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.