Redesigned, High Performance, Worldwide Charging
Xantrex TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers lead the industry with a small footprint and ultra-compact design.
Now with PARALLEL STACKING FEATURE
This NEW feature allows two chargers to work together to combine the output current, achieving up to 40A for large battery banks.
In addition to meeting global safety and regulatory standards, TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers feature low electrical interference and superior, efficient, power factor corrected multistage charging. TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers can be mounted virtually anywhere, given their unique drip-proof design. With certified ignition protection, even a gasoline engine room is an alternative for installation*. Trouble-free installation is ensured with easy-to-access AC and DC wiring compartments and reverse-polarity battery protection.
- 12-volt models
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge 'dead' batteries
- Battery temperature sensor available (Part #808-0232-01)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
- Ignition protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Xantrex
Manufacturer Part No : 804-1220-02
UPC : 715535897437