V10-D108K 8 Gauge Add-A-Amp Kit for 4 Gauge Wire
If you've already installed a 4 AWG amplifier wiring kit in your boat, the T-Spec V10-D108K 8 AWG wiring kit will let you add another amplifier to your system. This water-resistant kit includes everything you need to send power to your new marine amplifier.
With 8 AWG wire, you'll get long life and maximum power transfer. This kit includes two brass distribution blocks, 10' power and ground wires, a 20' remote turn-on wire, installation hardware, and wire ties for installation.
Does not include RCA cables or speaker wire.
- Complete marine amplifier wiring kit
- Includes power wire, ground wire, turn-on wire, circuit breaker, ring terminals, wire ties, and more
- Marine-compliant cable
In the Box:
- 8 AWG pearl White OFC copper wire - 10'
- 8 AWG matte Grey OFC copper wire - 10'
- 18 AWG Blue wire - 10'
- 2 Distribution blocks w/snap-on covers (One 4 AWG input to 8 AWG ouptut)
- Ten (10) 6in Wire ties
- Four (4) 8 AWG crimp-on spade terminals (non-insulated)
- One (1) 18 AWG crimp-on spade terminal (insulated)
- One (1) 18 AWG crimp-connector
- Four (4) 12 mm Phillips-head screws
- Two (2) Insulating boots for 8 AWG spade terminals
- Instruction sheet
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : T-Spec
Manufacturer Part No : V10-D108K
UPC : 086429307036