- Fish Finders & Electronics
- Transducer - Thru Hull
- Simrad Forwardscan Transducer Kit
Simrad Forward Looking Transducer kitModel: 000-11674-001
- Provides water depth information in front of the boat to allow boaters to confidently navigate shallow or poorly charted waters
- Look ahead view is capable of up to 8 times the depth however the normal operating range is 4 to 5 times the depth. Ex 10? depth would provide a 80? forward view
- Operates at 180kHz to reduce interference from tradition 200kHz echo sounders.Transmits and receives up to ten times faster than previous forward looking systems providing a real time update.
- Network Options: Connect directly to Sonar Hub or NSS evo2. ForwardScan? Sonar view available on the following displays NSS Evo2, NSO Evo2, Zeus 2
ForwardScan™ Sonar is the ideal forward looking two dimensional echo-sounder for all power and sail boats that want safety and peace of mind that comes with knowing the depth of the water ahead of the boat. Unlike other Forward-looking sounders, the ForwardScan? can display bottom imagery up to 8 times the current depth, it integrates with your onboard NS evo2 or Zeus Touch providing full control at any operating station
Customers Also Viewed
Bay de Noc Lure Company
Tailfin Pet Co.
Rheos Nautical Eyewear
Hi Seas - Grand Slam Select, 30 lb (13.6 kg) test, .020 in (0.50 mm) dia, Moss Green, 225 yd (205 m)
Blue Sea Systems