Single Battery Disconnect Switch w/Mounting Ring & Legs - Bulkhead Mount
The Perko Single Battery Disconnect Switch permits the battery to be shut off from the electrical system when the vessel is not in use. They can also serve as an emergency main disconnect switch in the event of an electrical problem.
The Single Battery Disconnect Switch is Ignition Protected.
Materials & Finish
- Red polycarbonate polymer body
- Black polymer actuator key
- Nickel plated terminals
- Small compact size
- Unique oval shape mounts in a round hole
- Removable actuator key adds additional security
- Rating: 140 Amps Continuous, 200 Amps 5 Min. Intermittent, 250 Amps 30 Second Start
- For use with alternators and generators 6-50 V.D.C. Marine Electrical Systems
- Ignition Protected
- Face Dimensions: 3" x 2-1/2"
Manufacturer : Perko
Manufacturer Part No : 9621DP
UPC : 085226784262