- Marine Safety
- Flotation Coats/Pants
- Mustang Catalyst Waterproof Breathable Floation Pant - S - Black
Designed to integrate with the Catalyst Flotation Jacket and Coat, this flotation pant is fully seam-sealed to provide protection from rain and spray without the clammy feeling of traditional flotation pants.
When worn in combination, the Catalyst Flotation Coat or Jacket and Catalyst Flotation Pant provide an immersed Clo Value of 0.17.
- M-Tech Comfort System™ provides unparalleled range of motion and mobility
- Waterproof, breathable, tri-laminate outer shell
- Outer shell is waterproof to 10,000 mm with vapour transmission rate of 5,000 g/m2 per 24 hrs
- Field tested by law enforcement, aquaculturists and fishermen
- Durable Cordura® knee reinforcements
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable suspenders
- Zippered legs for easy donning over boots
- Provides additional flotation and hypothermia protection (immersed Clo 0.17 when worn with the Catalyst Jacket)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Mustang Survival
Manufacturer Part No : MP4240-S-BK
UPC : 062533715806
Customers Also Viewed