Minn Kota Powerdrive 70 Trolling Motor with 60"" Shaft, Universal Sonar2 and i-PilotModel: 1358761
- Deploy-Assist Lever - The deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Depress the lever to deploy the motor and you’re ready to go. When it’s time to move, it stows easily and securely — ready for action whenever you are.
- New i-Pilot - The most popular GPS trolling system now features a larger LCD screen and more intuitive control. Get the most accurate Spot-Lock ever, plus Advanced AutoPilot, track recording, and control of speed, steering and cruise control.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter - The push-to-test battery meter on PowerDrive gives you an instant ""state of charge"" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- 2-Year Warranty - This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
- Universal Sonar 2 - Integrated, protected transducer provides interference-free sonar performance, water temperature sensing, and dual beam technology (200kHz/83kHz) for an expanded view and greater bottom detail. Compatible with most major fishfinders and available on select models. To ensure you get the clearest, most complete view of what's below, use Humminbird fishfinders with DualBeam PLUSTM Technology.
A new mount with the same attitude. They rebuilt PowerDrive to make it tougher and sleeker, but it’s gonna keep doing what it’s always done: show up to the launch ramp day after day with big-time technology, trusted power and easy operation.Specifications
|Universal Sonar 2||Yes|