Minn Kota Powerdrive 45 48""
Minn Kota Powerdrive 45 Trolling Motor with 48"" ShaftModel: 1358790
- Deploy-Assist Lever - The deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Depress the lever to deploy the motor and you’re ready to go. When it’s time to move, it stows easily and securely — ready for action whenever you are.
- Redesigned PowerDrive Foot Pedal - Control speed, steering, and momentary and constant on/off with the newly redesigned, robust foot pedal. This corded foot pedal includes 18' of cord and is waterproof.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter - The push-to-test battery meter on PowerDrive gives you an instant ""state of charge"" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Power Prop: Delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- 2-Year Warranty - This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
A new mount with the same attitude. They rebuilt PowerDrive to make it tougher and sleeker, but it’s gonna keep doing what it’s always done: show up to the launch ramp day after day with big-time technology, trusted power and easy operation.Specifications
|Universal Sonar 2||No|