Minn Kota Fortrex 112 45""
Frequently bought together:
Minn Kota Fortrex 112 Trolling Motor 45"" ShaftModel: 1368687
- Lift-Assist’s stainless steel, nitrogen-charged gas spring makes stow and deploy easy. When you deploy, let go of the motor and Lift-Assist will gradually guide it into the water — quickly, but without impact. And stowing your motor is 50% easier — as easy as lifting your SUV tailgate.
- Mono-Arm Design - That extruded, anodized aluminum arm doesn’t just look tough. It redefines tough. The Mono-Arm Design gives it ruggedness and strength that’s unmatched by any other motor on the water. And with its ingenious one-piece construction, Fortrex runs with less wear, longer life and quieter operation.
- Fortrex Foot Pedal - Stay wired to the water with our ultra-responsive cable-steer foot pedal. Its easy to operate, ergonomic design provides exact speed control and precision heel-toe steering. 5 foot cable.
- Removable Bowguard 360° - The Bowguard 360°™ breaks away on impact from any direction and automatically resets itself - protecting your motor and your boat, so you can fish without worry. Plus, its dual bearing system eliminates noise, and it's easily removable.
- Digital Maximizer™ - Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
- Illuminated Directional Indicator - Illuminated directional indicator tells you right where you’re headed - in any conditions.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter - This convenient gauge on Maxxum hand control models tells you how much battery life you have left - at the push of a button. Only available on Hand Control models.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop - Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft - Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power - Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.