Minn Kota Endura Max 40 Trolling Motor with 36"" Shaft
- Lever Lock Bracket: This solid 10-position bracket features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping, and UV damage.
- Telescoping Tiller: Get easy, comfortable, intuitive operation of your trolling motor with the six-inch telescoping tiller.
- Digital Maximizer™: Trolling motors equiped with Digital Maximizer™ provide up to 5 times longer run times on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4"" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
Endura is trusted worldwide as the most durable, reliable, hard-working transom-mount motor on the water. And Endura Max takes that legacy to a new level, adding Digital Maximizer to help the motor run up to five times longer on a single charge.
|For Use In:||Freshwater|
|Max Thrust||40 lbs.|