The DeckHand 25 has a 25-lb anchor capacity (anchor not included). Includes davit for stowing most styles of anchors. Pre-spooled with 60 feet of 800-lb test nylon rope. Runs on 12-volt battery (not included). Get precision boat placement and the ability to stay on the fish as long as you want with a DeckHand electric anchor winch. It automatically raises or lowers your anchor at the touch of a button, and its special anti-drag system senses the bottom to allow for controlled drifting.
- 25-lb anchor capacity (anchor not included)
- Pre-spooled with 60 feet of 800-lb test nylon rope
- Davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on deck
- Davit stows most kinds of anchors
- Stow and deploy switch integrated into the base of the unit
- Auto-drift feature automatically stops the motor when the anchor touches bottom (or hits an obstacle); when slack in teh rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released; lock the winch with the touch of a button
- Consistent hold pattern with older DeckHand models (DH-18, DH-20, DH-35)
- Includes: remote mountable anchor davit
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Minn Kota
Manufacturer Part No : 1810125
UPC : 029402027897