Always on course with Mastervolt. Mastervolt ensures you an electrical system with no weak links and a dependable and silent power supply. Whether for recreational or professional purposes, with Mastervolt you always have power you can rely on... The power to be independent.
DC Master DC-DC converters
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24 V, while onboard equipment usually requires 12 V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12 V and 24 V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer.
- Recreational and semi-professional use
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket, screws and fasteners
- Smart electronics mean no unnecessary heat generation
- Continuous output
- Two minutes of extra power for short power boosts
- Excellent price/performance ratio
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Mastervolt
Manufacturer Part No : 81400330