Mastervolt AC Master 24/2000 V) InverterModel: 28522000
- Pure sine wave technology protects sensitive equipment.
- Delivers full output at high peak power under the most demanding conditions.
- Automatic power saving system for extended runtime.
- Compact and lightweight design, saving valuable installation time.
- Reliable and safe operation; protected against over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high or low battery voltage.
- Variable speed fan for quiet operation at low power.
- Optional remote control for instant switch off of the inverter and all connected equipment (not available for the 300 and 500 W models).
- Convenient plug connection for all models, 2500/3500 Watt models also hard wired.
These affordable sine wave inverters convert 24V battery voltage into reliable 120 V 50/60 Hz grid power, making them ideal for recreational and semi-professional applications. The AC Master series is easy to install and delivers full output, even under the most demanding conditions. The pure sine wave technology provides an outstanding power quality, ensuring the correct functioning of sensitive equipment. The usage of high frequency switching technology eliminates any annoying humming and buzzing sounds.Specifications
|Output voltage||100/110/115/120 V — 50/60 Hz (selectable)|
|Output waveform||true sine|
|Nominal battery voltage||24V|
|Recommended battery capacity||≥ 110 Ah|
|Continuous power at 25 °C / 77 °F, cos phi 1||2000 W|
|Continuous power at 40 °C / 104 °F, cos phi 1||2000 W|
|Peak load (1 min.)||< 2300 W|
|Peak load (1 s)||< 3500 W|
|AC connection||North American socket with GFCI|
|Display/read-out||LED indication: battery voltage, load level, status|
|Alarms||potential free alarm contact|
|Dimensions, hxwxd||9.8 x 17.4 x 3.3 inch|
|Technology||high frequency, input & output fully isolated|
|Low battery voltage, switches off at||21v|
|Low battery voltage, switches on at||25v|
|High battery voltage, switches off at||33v|
|High battery voltage, switches on at||29v|
|Input current (nominal load)||100A|
|No-load power consumption (ON mode)||< 1.0 A|
|No-load power consumption (energy saving mode)||< 0.05 A|
|Minimal DC fuse (slow blow)||125 A|
|Minimal cable size||35 mm2|
|Harmonic distortion typical||< 5 %|
|Cos phi||all power factors allowed|
|Temperature range (ambient temp.)||-4 °F to 140 °F|
|Cooling||temperature and load controlled fan|
|Protection degree||IP21, horizontal wall mounting|
|Protections||over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low voltage, reverse polarity (fuse)|
|MasterBus compatible||yes, using a MasterBus AC Master Interface|