- Fish Finders & Electronics
- Lowrance Accessories
- Lowrance Totalscan Skimmer Transom Mount Transducer 455/800
TotalScan™ Transom Mount transducer
An all-in-one transducer that matches proven CHIRP sonar with StructureScan® HD and DownScan Imaging™ technology, making it possible to target fish and search for fish-holding structure with the same transducer.
The TotalScan transducer features multiple mounting options and is fully compatible with displays featuring integrated StructureScan HD, like Lowrancer HDS Gen3, Elite-7 Ti, Elite-5 Ti, Simrad NSS evo2, and NSO evo2 via the SonarHub Sounder Module.
The TotalScan transducer is one of four new transducers that feature the new xSonic (9-pin black)
An adapter cable will be available to connect xSonic (9-pin black) transducers to legacy displays that have a 7-pin blue connector.
Note: When a TotalScan transducer is connected to a legacy display with a 7-pin blue connector, the side-scanning feature will not function.
- All-in-one transducer featuring CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging
- Also supports 83/200kHz Broadband Sounder frequencies
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP Sonar frequencies
- Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan HD frequencies
- Multiple mounting options
- Fully compatible with Lowrance HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 Touch, Elite-7Ti, Elite-5Ti, Simrad NSS evo2, and NSO evo2 via SonarHub Sounder Module
- Compatible with select legacy displays (Requires xSonic transducer adapter - side-scanning sonar not supported on legacy products)
- Frequency: 455/800
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Pins: 7 Pin
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes