- Fish Finders & Electronics
- Lowrance Accessories
- Lowrance Thru-Hull Temperature Sensor NMEA 2000
Lowrance NMEA2000 Thru-Hull Temperature SensorModel: 000-11521-001
- Cable Length: 10 ft (3 m).
- Temperature Range: 4-176 F (-20-80 C)
- Max Hull Thickness for installation: 1-1/4"" (31 mm)
- Can only be configured by compatible Lowrance, Simrad and B&G displays and gauges
The Thru-Hull Temperature Sensor is pre-configured to share water temperature data with all compatible display units connected to your NMEA 2000® network. The sensor can also monitor engine room, cabin, live well, bait well, refrigeration, heating system, and inside and outside temperature, when configured using a compatible Lowrance display.
What's in the Box:
- Thru-Hull Sensor with 10' cable
- Locking nut
- N2K T-connector
Customers Also Viewed
A Band of Anglers