Humminbird Lakemaster Plus
Great Plains V1Model: 600017-4
- The new PLUS series allows for aerial image overlay on high-definition waters giving you the ability to use quality aerial photography to view the entry and exits of creek channels, see how far a reef or weed line extends, and pick out shallow water rock piles, steep drop-offs or other features of the lake you’ve been missing from traditional maps.
- Includes highly requested water bodies such as - Banner Lake, Bull Shoals Lake, Cedar Lake, East Loon Lake, El Dorado Lake, Illinois River Pools , Keith Sebelius Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, McCanaughy, Mississippi River Pools, Pleasant Creek Lake, Red Rock, Smithville Lake, Table Rock Lake, Three Mile Lake, Truman Reservoir, Twelve Mile Lake, Wilson Lake and more.
- LakeMaster SD/micro cards include features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, which can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders
- Can be used with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, allowing you to "Follow" a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
- LakeMaster PLUS cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
The Humminbird LakeMaster Great Plains Edition, Version 1, micro map card with SD adapter has added 160 new or updated lakes since the prior version, with more than 400 High Definition lakes and over 500 total lakes from NB, KS, MO, IA and IL.Specifications
|Current Models||HELIX 10, HELIX 12, HELIX 5, HELIX 7, HELIX 9, ICE HELIX, SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15|
|Discontinued Series||1100 Series, 500 Series, 600 Series, 700 Series, 800 Series, 900 Series, ION, ONIX|