Heritage Tackle makes the finest laker tip-ups.
The Heritage Laker Tip-up features a traditional cross-base-style wooden 36" tip-up, an ultra smooth stainless steel trip level and a 45" height with flag-ups that call out even the smallest bites. Starting with the choicest hardwoods, these tip-ups are crafted to last for years. The oversized plastic reel holds 100+ yards of 36lb wax line & the assembly features an adjustable drag, a brass shaft with replaceable drag bushings, and a large, solid cast handle. The release mechanism is encased in an extra long oil filled copper tube for smooth motion that won't stiffen up even in extreme temperatures. The flag is mounted on a heavy duty spring for fast reaction and stiffness in the wind. The classic design reduces 'wind flags'.
- Height of 29", 45" with flag up
- 500' reel capacity using 36 pound test line (Choose loaded or unloaded above)
- Reflective tabs, with 30" main shaft
- Hardwood cross-pieces
- Stainless steel trip level
- Brass nuts and bolts
- Grease-filled heavy copper tube
- Heavy duty polymer plastic reel with storage hook holes
- Brass locking tension system
- Plain - No finish
Proudly made in Eddington, Maine - USA.
Unavailable loaded with 133 yards of 36 pound line or unloaded. Please choose above.