FishTrax™ 1C Fish Finder w/HD Color Display
Introducing the world’s most versatile fish finder. This powerful, handheld unit uses SONAR technology to locate fish depth and measure water temperature & bottom contour.
Use it on a motorboat, kayak, or even on the ice in winter.
- 2” HD Color Display
- Waterproof Housing
- Easy-to-use menu options and settings. Designed by fishermen, for fishing enthusiasts of all experience levels.
- Use automatic mode for quick and easy setup, or dial in precise readings with manual mode.
- Ice Mode Digital Flasher allows precise jig depth readings while ice fishing.
- Programmable audible alarms let you know when fish are present, or a desired depth has been measured.
- VariableZone Temperature Sensor measures water temperature throughout the water column for species pinpointing.
- Polarized LCD for glare-free viewing
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 6" x 3" x 2" (153 x 77 x 51mm)
- Screen Size (H x W) - 2" x 1.6" (50 x 40mm)
- Operating Temperature - 0 to 160°F (-18 to 71 °c)
- Depth Range - 1.5' to 240 ft (.5 to 75 M)
- Transducer Cable Length - 15' (4.5 m)
- Transducer Frequency - Dual 200/83 kHz
- Transducer Beam Angle - Dual 14/26°
- Power - four (4) AAA Batteries
In the Box:
- FishTrax™ 1C fish finder
- Transducer w/15' cable
*Sold as an Individual
Manufacturer : HawkEye
Manufacturer Part No : FT1PXC
UPC : 818800003127