GT34UHD-THP Ultra HD Thru-Hull Transducer - Pair
Ultra High-Definition Sonar System Thru-hull Transducer
Add stunningly clear Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonar images to your compatible chartplotter via the GCV™ 20 sonar module. It includes 3 arrays, including a downward-facing element element — with frequencies ranging from 0.8 MHz (800 kHz) to 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz) — and it’s recommended for hulls with up to a 5-degree deadrise angle.
Ultra High-Definition ClearVü Scanning
This mode provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
Ultra High-Definition SideVü Scanning
This mode delivers stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. This makes it easy to scout a fishing area quickly, because you can see everything the first time with such amazing clarity.
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz), CHIRP range: 760-880 kHz
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü: 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz), CHIRP range: 1,060-1,170 kHz
- Power: 500W
- Ultra High-Defintion ClearVü: 0.74° x 46°
- Ultra High-Defintion SideVü: 0.44° x 55°
- Maximum depth:
- Ultra High-Defintion ClearVü: 200' down
- Ultra High-Defintion SideVü: 125' sides, 250' total
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: 12-pin
- Cable length: 20'
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: Up to 25° deadrise
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Garmin
Manufacturer Part No : 010-12776-11
UPC : 753759206369