Fusion SG-F652W 6.5" 230 W Classic White SpeakersModel: 010-02432-00
- CURV is a woven fiber composite which is heat-pressed to form a lighter and stronger cone that delivers greater sound definition and higher output, whilst providing increased protection from marine conditions.
- Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy stems from our experience confronting the harsh marine environment. By designing and engineering from the ground up specifically for real-world boating applications, our customers are assured that the equipment they fit into their vessel will deliver quality entertainment season after season.
- The silk dome tweeter provides a smooth upper frequency response and increased efficiency, which delivers crystal clear music reproduction.
- Delivering an increase in real power and efficiency, the large diameter voice coil provides a signature sound exclusive to the Signature Series 3 speakers.
- Rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection, while also meeting industry standards for UV and salt fog protection. Enjoy confidence that your Signature Series 3 speakers wil l last season after season in t he harsh marine and outdoor environment.
- 4 Ohm impedance
- All crossover components are fully sealed, providing full protection from the harsh marine environment. This delivers an improved frequency response at the crossover point for a detailed audio spectrum and a new level of acoustic performance.
- The basket is constructed using high-grade engineered plastics to deliver unprecedented durability when exposed to the marine environment.
- The Signature Series 3 speakers have passed stringent strength and watertightness tests. This is critically important as it ensures boat builders and consumers alike are installing a genuinely safe speaker system. By achieving ISO12216, the Signature Series speakers earn recognition for their superior design and build quality.
Replacing the existing Signature Series speaker range, the new Signature Series 3 speakers are available in three speaker sizes (8.8" 330 watts, 7.7" 280 watts and 6.5" 230 watts) and three styles (Sports White, Sports Chrome and Classic White) to fit a wide range of modern vessels and to enhance customers’ time out on the water with premium, high-quality audio.
The new Signature Series 3 speakers deliver Fusion’s stunning signature sound by incorporating the finest materials and acoustic technologies such as CURV cone, silk dome tweeters, fully sealed crossover components and optimized magnet structures for a premium, flagship acoustic performance.
Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy stems from our experience confronting the harsh marine environment. By designing and engineering from the ground up specifically for real-world boating applications, our customers are assured that the equipment they fit into their vessel will deliver quality entertainment season after season — the new Signature Series 3 speakers comes with a 3-year warranty.
The new Signature Series 3 speakers have passed stringent pressure and watertightness tests in accordance to ISO12216 (D1.1 for Areas II, III & IV). This is critically important as it ensures boat builders and customers alike are installing genuinely safe speakers on board their vessel, and achieving ISO12216 compliance is a recognition of the product’s superior design and build quality.
The new Signature Series 3 speakers are rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection, while also meeting industry standards for UV and salt fog protection. This makes them perfect for either indoor or outdoor installation on any vessel in the harsh outdoor marine environments.Specifications
|Peak Power (Watts)||230|
|RMS Power Rating (Watts)||75|
|Frequency Response||70 Hz — 22 kHz|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS)||30 — 90 W/Ch|
|Tweeter Type||Silk Dome|
|Cone and Surround Material||CURV with rubber surround|
|Voice Coil Diameter||1.2""|
|LED Color Options||N/A|
|Water Resistance (IP rating)||IP65|
|Mounting Diameter Clearance||136 mm (5-3/8"")|
|Mounting Depth Clearance||79 mm (3-1/8"")|