Fish Hawk X4D now with Bluetooth Smart wireless technology!
You get trolling speed and water temp at the lure, the true running depth of your downrigger weight, and surface temperature and speed - all key information for successful trolling. The Fish Hawk X4D uses Bluetooth Smart wireless technology to send data to your mobile device or Cannon Optima Downrigger and the free Fish Hawk Mobile App turns your smart phone or tablet into an extra display anywhere in the boat. The App's Catch Log feature lets you quickly record the species, size, GPS coordinates, time, probe data, and lure notes every time you catch a fish. The app also lets you quickly and easily share Catch Log information with fishing bubbies in other boats via text or email. This complete system includes: the X4D Trolling Probe with protective bumper, LCD screen with mount, transom mount transducer with bracket and hardware, 12-volt power cable, and breakaway cannonball safety cable.
- Wireless digital data transmission guaranteed to 300-feet
- Magnum digit LCD can be seen from anywhere in the boat
- Easy to use with any downrigger
- Displays surface temp, surface speed, probe depth, probe temp, and probe speed
- Works with any downrigger cable including super braids, coated cable not needed!
- Water pressure sensor provides true depth of downrigger weight.
- Works with the same transducer used by the X4 and 840
- Operates at unique frequency of 70KHz
- Units of measure: Fahrenheit/Celsius; feet/meters; MPH/KPH/KNOTS
- Sealed probe electronics, totally leak-proof
- Water activated probe, auto-on and auto-off
- 100+ hour life on 4 AA batteries
- Cannonball breakaway safety cable included
- Adjustable red backlit screen eliminates night-blindness
- Backed by the Fish Hawk Catch More Fish Guarantee
- Made in the USA
Hard to find due to supply chain issues. Found at one of my favorite places and received it super quick. Installed in the boat today with plans on testing next week.
Does what it's supposed to. Gives accurate speed temp and depth. I've had it down 200 feet without any issues. Gives me a clue to what's going on below the boat. Worth every cent