Flat Rate Shipping Applies - Rate Applied Is Only For New England - Northern Atlantic - To Western PA Area Only.
If You Are Purchasing From Another Area Please Email email@example.com For A Quote.
Otherwise We Will Contact You With Any Additional Shipping.
The Eskimo FatFish 949 pop-up shelter serves up 61 square feet of fishable area and is perfect for 3-4 people. The FatFish features self-tapping ice anchors, large mesh storage pockets to hold ice fishing gear, two doors for easy entry and exit, and X-style reflective highlighting for nighttime visibility. The FatFish includes a YKK zipper, rugged and reliable for the harsh conditions of winter. Its oversized, backpack style storage bag makes the FatFish easy to transport giving you more time to fish.
- Eskimo IceTight fabric features a 59% higher thread count than comparable shelter skins.
- Wind and watertight performance.
- Everything fits into a cinching bag that can easily be carried on your back.
- All-metal ball-and-socket hub design and larger fiberglass poles increase the strength of the hub.
- Self-tapping ice anchors that don’t bend under pressure are easy to grip and use.
- Large mesh storage pockets keep essential fishing gear handy.
- Adjust your shelter’s ventilation and viewing configurations with detachable hook and loop windows.
- Two doors on opposite sides of the shelter to allow anglers easy access.
- Capacity: 3-4 People
- Set-Up Size: 94" x 94"
- Elbow Room: 99" x 99"
- Fishable Area: 61.0 sq. ft.
- Height: 80"
- Collapsed Size: 7.5" x 7.5" x 65"
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited
- Ice Anchors: 6
- Ventilation: 2
- Windows: 6
- Doors: 2
- Gear Pockets: 2
- Mesh Pockets: 2
- Fabric: 300D
- Transport: Zipper Backpack