Dri Duck Force Bomber Canvas Jacket
Hard work is a force to be reckoned with. That’s why we built the Force Bomber jacket - a simple yet stylish Canyon Cloth™ canvas jacket that embodies the traditional military pilot jacket. Originally built to be convenient for fighter pilots in its agility, the classic bomber jacket has bellowed sleeves and a bulky fit for comfortability. We upgraded the classic fit for less bulk without sacrificing comfort. Part of the DRI DUCK POWER MOVE™ series, this jacket is equipped with exaggerated articulated elbows and a Flex Action™ bi-swing back for the guys that reach and swing on the job. We don’t stop there when it comes to comfort. The Force Bomber is equipped with gator cuff sleeves and a ribbed waistband to trap in heat. You’ll find a soft blanket lining on the inside, making this jacket a new favorite go-to. The Force Bomber is the perfect alliance between style and function. Keep this one at the front of your closet.
- 10 oz., 100% cotton Canyon Cloth™ Canvas
- Inside twill blanket lining and quilted nylon-lined sleeves
- Storm cuff
- Ribbed waistband
- Right chest zippered pocket
- Bellowed kangaroo patch pockets
- POWER MOVE™ features include Flex Action™ back and Flex Action™ articulated elbows
- Reinforced stitching on high-stress seams
- Heavy-duty, YKK metal zipper with easy-grab zipper pull
- Storm cuff
Unless otherwise stated all Dri Duck items will be shipped from a separate warehouse. Not a store stocked item. Expedited shipping is not recommended. Presence on website does not guarantee stock status. If the item should be out of stock after your order, you will be contacted.