Dri Duck Denali Pullover Fleece
As work-ready as it is comfortable, the Denali fleece pullover is a steadfast layer of warmth when the temperatures drop.
The Denali is built with our midweight Mountain Fleece™ that is anti-pill and anti-static. Not only will it age well; it’s built to forgo the usual static-shock tendency of fleece. The Denali is outfitted with our signature rugged trims and finishes, including a functional chest pocket to store your necessities. It’s versatile. It’s rugged. But most importantly, it’s unfailingly warm. The Denali is an essential in your cold-season arsenal.
- 100% polyester Melange Heather 7.0 oz Mount Fleece™
- 90% polyester/10% spandex dewspo placket
- Stretch cuff and waistband binding
- Chest pocket with snap closure
- Quarter-length four snap placket with signature DRI Duck snaps
- Anti-pill interior and exterior to ensure longevity
- Anti-static finish
- UPF 50+ sun protection that blocks 97.5% or more of harmful UV rays
Unless otherwise stated all Dri Duck items will be shipped from a separate warehouse. Not a store stocked item. Expedited shipping is not recommended. Presence on website does not guarantee stock status. If the item should be out of stock after your order, you will be contacted.