Our best-selling canvas work jacket is the heritage of our brand. The Cheyenne is better than your average work jacket; it’s proof of how materials, craftsmanship, and innovative details can make a classic workwear style a hell of a lot better. We have a strong aversion to stiffness around here—that’s why the Cheyenne is engineered with a worn-in hand-feel from day one. Built from our sturdy 12 oz. Boulder Cloth™ canvas that is washed and peached, the Cheyenne is durable and comfortable. The elbows are pleated and roomy, designed for movement. We furnished it with heavy duty zippers and draw strings that are equipped to handle years of use. The Cheyenne defines rugged comfort, making it the toughest of its kind. We could go on and on, but we figure you’ll want to try it for yourself.
- 12 oz., 100% cotton Boulder Cloth™ canvas with diamond-quilted brushed tricot lined body and hood
- 3 oz. polyfill insulation
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband with 6 rows of spandex for superior memory retention
- Three-piece hood
- Cotton braided drawcords
- Inside cell phone and patch pocket with snap closure
- Articulated elbows
- Heavy-duty, YKK zipper with easy-grab zipper pull
Unless otherwise stated all Dri Duck items will be shipped from a separate warehouse. Not a store stocked item. Expedited shipping is not recommended. Presence on website does not guarantee stock status. If the item should be out of stock after your order, you will be contacted.