If you are looking for cockpit instruments that feature cutting edge technology yet are intuitively simple to operate, look no further. The outstanding Clipper range of instruments incorporate technically advanced electronics in an industry standard 110mm square case. Ease of use and display clarity were top of the design brief. All Clipper instruments have giant digits and multilevel backlighting.
- 40mm high digits
- Depth below transducer/below keel/below surface
- Deep and shallow alarms (audible and visual)
- User selectable feet or metres
- Intelligent gain control & manual override
- Selectable display rate and depth averaging rate
- Depth trend indicator
- High transmit power
- All settings stored in non-volatile memory
- Tactile keypad
- Complete with weather cover and transducer
- Consumption 20mA +25Ma for backlight (max)This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Manufacturer : Clipper
Manufacturer Part No : CL-D
UPC : 609722871150