Flat Rate Shipping Applies - Rate Applied Is Only For New England - Northern Atlantic - To Western PA Area Only.
If You Are Purchasing From Another Area Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org For A Quote.
Otherwise We Will Contact You With Any Additional Shipping.
The Clam Scout was one of the original Fish Traps created by Dave Genz and is loved by many ice anglers for its size and ease of use. The Scout XT Thermal will continue to be a favorite for ice anglers and allow them to walk in and out of the shelter easily. The Scout XT is a compact one-person shelter but is perfect for the anglers looking to stay mobile and warm but be able to walk their shelter out on the ice or lift it into their car.
- Super-tough 900 total Denier fabric
- Full thermal skin with 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Foldable ratchet seat that slides back and forth
- RPSX Rapid Pole Slide Extreme system
- Tub and poles made in USA
- XT Design for more headroom and easy entry
- Lightweight one-person shelter
- Thermal technology retains heat, burns less propane
- Flip and go style shelter
- Set up size: L 66” x W 36” x H 89”
- Front height: 89”
- Pack size with seats: L 44” x W 36” x H 24”
- Weight: 48 pounds
- Fishing Area: L 34” x W 44”
- Fishable Square Footage: 10 square feet
- Seat: Foldable Ratchet
- Includes one rear spreader pole
- Shipping charge of $150 per shelter