Clam Nanook XL Thermal
This two-person, thermal portable fish house allows two anglers to fish comfortably side-by-side. Or for really big guys, the Nanook works as a great one-person house. And with our exclusive Side Symmetry Door System (patent pending), anglers can get in and out of the shelter with ease. The Nanook Thermal XL is the thermal version of one of Clam’s most popular models over the years. This lightweight design cuts through the snow or glides easily across the ice to set you on top of the perfect spot. And a thermal skin retains heat and burns less propane. Front and rear access doors make access into this shelter easier than ever.
- Tough 900 denier fabric
- 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- NEW Cutting edge Side Symmetry Door System (patent pending)
- NEW ability to add removable Fish Trap Removable Floor (patent pending)
- Fish house for two anglers
- NEW ability to pair removable shelter floor (sold separately) (floor is patent pending)
- NEW Style of tub that increases overall storage but not size
- 20% more capacity
- NEW Pole System for a larger shelter - 8” taller and 5” deeper fishing area
- Fishing area 15% larger
*Seat Covers sold separately
- Number one selling shelter on the market!
- Lightweight two-person shelter
- Perfect to take a child or fishing buddy!
- Larger shelter for 2019 - 2020 Ice Season
- NEW Compatible with Nanook XL removable Floor (sold as an accessory)
- Set up size: L 92" x W 61"
- Center Height: 69"
- Pack Size with Seats: L 61" x W 35" x H 22"
- Weight: 76 Pounds
- Fishable Area: 23 Total SQ. FT.
- Seat Type: Fixed Deluxe Non Padded
- Seat Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
- Fabric: 900 Denier
- Floor Capability: Yes - Nanook XL removable floor
- Number of anglers: 2
- Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Number of Doors: 3
- Number of Windows: 6
- Tow Rope Included: Yes
- Insulated: Yes
- Tub Size: L 61" x W 35" x H 8"
- Number of Vents: 2