Clam Drill Plate 9935
This industry first device is a game changer. The drill plate allows anglers to use an 18 volt cordless drill as an electric auger! Extremely lightweight & portable it has changed ice fishing forever. Without gas or fumes like gas augers, this works great to clean out holes in your fish house. Patents 9,561,546 and 9,999,969
- Weight: 5 lbs - With auger bit/tested drill: 14 lbs
- Anodized aluminum frame/handle/plate
- Rubber dipped handles and trigger for easier handling and use
- Taller upright bracket to accommodate more drill types
- Industrial ball bearing - absorbs the lad from the auger so the drill is only used to spin the auger and not support the torque (Extends the life of the drill)
- Includes all hardware needed to mount your drill
- Works with most current 18 volt ½ inch chuck cordless drills
- Convert cordless drill to an electric auger!
- Lightweight, portable and easy to use
- No gas auger fumes!
- Operation Manual
I have been lugging a gas powered Strike Master Auger for many years but the first time I saw a cordless drill on the Clam Plate I had to have one.
My gas auger is officially retired. I bought the Milwaukee Fuel 18 volt drill with 2 5 Amp hour batteries and I had a 7 inch SM manual auger with new blades. It drills like a dream and I bet I dropped 25 pounds from the load I drag onto the ice. No more mixing stinky gas, pulling cords or maintaining an engine, just pull the trigger and a perfect hole magically appears in the ice in seconds.